GrowBlade Release Planned for Early 2018
development updates and
early release notification
GrowBlade Edge flat panels improve the productivity of multi-layer indoor cultivation for leafy greens and herbs, seedlings, clones, and tissue culture. Designed for cool and efficient operation, our edge-lit lightguide design allows you to grow closer, improving crop consistency and quality. Our proprietary Crystallin® Grow photonic film packs phosphor particles in a dense layer, maximizing blue light conversion and minimizing both manufacturing and operating cost.
- Rich application-specific Crystallin Grow spectra
- Even, wide-area, fully diffused illumination without hot or cold spots
- Thin 2 cm flat panel format allows greater productivity per sq. ft. in vertical applications, while reducing fixture count and wiring cost
- Dimensioned to fit into common pallet and wire rack systems
- Long-term light stability with < 4% color shift and < 8% lumen drop over first 6000 hrs.
GrowBlade flat panel grow lights are part of a new generation of remote phosphor LED lights aimed at improving productivity of indoor farming. We currently have a range of organizations evaluating our alpha prototypes, check out our blogs for development site stories.
We are planning to launch the GrowBlade product family in Q1 of 2018. Between now and then, we are seeking early adopters and savvy growers interested in being part of our beta program. If you are interested in hearing about our progress or participating in the beta test program, please let us know.